Hello there and welcome!
You find yourself here because someone has given you the gift of a creative course with us…
Please read everything below and email or call us to book!
We’ll look forward to meeting you soon,
Martin & Carly
£40 – is the gift of an Introduction to Greenwood Work.
This half day course will allow you to adventure into woodwork and try all sorts of things out – whether you decide to chop with axe, split with froe, or shape with a knife, by the end of this 3 hour session, you’ll have learned new skills and will have something lovely to take home with you too.
(click here to find out more details on the course itself)
Or put the £40 towards a day-long course (full value £75)
If you fancy something more than the half day introductory course, you’re very welcome to pay more and put your voucher towards learning something specific, choices include day-long courses in Stool Making, Spoon Carving, Relief Carving, Woodblock Printmaking.
(see here for all course details)
£75 – is the gift of a whole day’s workshop.
Take your pick from one of our day courses.
If you’re not sure what to choose, click on links below to find out more about what’s on offer.
Stool Making – Transform a freshly cut tree into a something wonderful to sit on, with sharp tools and your own fair hands.
Spoon carving – Learn axe & knife skills to make an unique tool for eating or cooking.
Relief carving – Discover the beauty in wood while creating pattern or picture with gouge and mallet.
Woodblock printmaking – Translate your own designs from a block of wood into a handmade print (or print run.)
– Please note, no previous woodwork experience is necessary for any of our current courses.
– Hot drinks & homemade refreshments are provided throughout, please bring your own lunch if you’re with us for a day.
– Please don’t hesitate to call or email to chat and find out more, we’re always happy to answer any questions, or talk through the workshops to help you choose what you’d like to do.
Voucher T’s & C’s
– Your voucher must be redeemed within one year of purchase.
– We’re sorry, but you cannot cancel your workshop booking or be refunded less than 14 days before the start time.
– In the unlikely event that we cancel a session, you will be able to use your voucher on any other course, within a year of the cancellation date.