Our gift vouchers are now available for youto share the joy!
We have three options:
– Pay £40 for a half day introduction session:
Introduction to Green Woodwork – turn a tree into a beautiful tool of your own.
Introduction to Knife Carving – Practice the time honored art of whittling, in a safe and social setting.
– £75 for a full day course.
Stool Making – Transform a freshly cut tree into a something wonderful to sit on, with sharp tools and your own fair hands.
Spoon carving – Learn axe & knife skills to make a unique and beautiful pocket-sized sculpture for eating or cooking.
Relief carving – Discover the beauty in wood while creating pattern or picture with gouge and mallet.
Woodblock printmaking – carve your own designs into a block of wood into a handmade print (or print run.)
Carve a Cup
– Or redeem any voucher against the cost of another experience
Please note that the £40 voucher is also redeemable against the full amount for a day course or individualised class, and the £75 voucher can be used to ofset the cost of a personalised session too – the receiver might wish to pay extra and do their own thing. Be in touch to learn more.
Following payment we’ll email with more details and a special giftcard that you can print out, and write inside. Alternatively, we’re happy to arrange a time for you to call in at our workshop to collect one.
Please email or call to find out more.
Voucher T’s & C’s
– Your voucher must be redeemed within one year of purchase.
– We’re sorry, but you cannot cancel your workshop booking or be refunded less than 14 days before the start time.
– In the unlikely event that we cancel a session, you will be able to use your voucher on any other course, within a year of the cancellation date.