Our gift vouchers are now available to share the joy!
We have two options:
– Pay £40 for a half day introduction to Green Woodwork session
(click here to find out more details on the introductory course)
– £75 for a full day course.
Stool Making – Transform a freshly cut tree into a something wonderful to sit on, with sharp tools and your own fair hands.
Spoon carving – Learn axe & knife skills to make an unique tool for eating or cooking.
Relief carving – Discover the beauty in wood while creating pattern or picture with gouge and mallet.
Woodblock printmaking – carve your own designs into a block of wood into a handmade print (or print run.)
Please note that the £40 voucher is also redeemable against the full amount for a day course, if the receiver might wish to pay extra and do a whole day! (see all course details here)
Following payment we’ll email with more details and a special giftcard that you can print out, and write within. Alternatively, we’re happy to arrange a time for you to call in at our workshop in town to collect one.
Please email or call to find out more.
Voucher T’s & C’s
– Your voucher must be redeemed within one year of purchase.
– We’re sorry, but you cannot cancel your workshop booking or be refunded less than 14 days before the start time.
– In the unlikely event that we cancel a session, you will be able to use your voucher on any other course, within a year of the cancellation date.